Decent meals are inexpensive in Thailand, so you can try more without spending much. Here are five picks under THB50 from Pier 21, Terminal 21’s San Francisco-themed food court.
1. Rice Noodle with Mixed Pork in Thicken Soup, THB45
2. Sweet Sticky Rice with Mango, THB35
SEE ALSO: FREE! Awesome Thailand travel guide
3. Rice Noodle Roll with Roasted Pork and Offal Soup, THB25
4. Iced Tea with Milk, THB35
5. Coconut Ice Cream, THB28
A few other options that won’t break the bank:
- Egg Noodle with Stewed Beef, THB45
- Durian with Sticky Rice in Coconut Milk, THB30
- Bean Curd Jelly in Ginger Tea, THB15
PRACTICAL INFO Like many food courts in Bangkok, the stored value card system is used at Pier 21. Load up by exchanging your cash at the cashier before approaching the stalls, which do not accept cash. After your meal, the remaining amount in the card can be converted back to cash at the cashier.
Terminal 21 is accessible from the Asok BTS station in downtown Bangkok.
What are your favourites at Pier 21? Share them with us!